Saturday, October 26, 2013

oh Baby.

28 weeks!
How many weeks: 28+ weeks
Weight gain/loss: +12 lbs. The doc said I was on my way to gain all of 20 lbs this pregnancy. I told her to just wait...my inner fat kid has come out. I will surprise her in two weeks.
Movement: Still hates anyone pushing on him. Still wakes up in the middle of the night to move around just enough to wake me up them snuggle back to sleep. Thanks buddy.
Sleep: the pregnancy insomnia has arrived. Most of the problem is my heart palpitations. When they cluster for long periods of time I cannot sleep because I feel like I am dying...or at least feeling like I am going to pass out/cannot catch my breath.
Cravings: Cereal. Chocolate Milk. Prunes. Pizza. Chocolate milk. Pumpkin things. Applesauce. Lots of chocolate milk. and green beans. yum.
Symptoms: BH contractions. Heart palpitations. Dizziness. Exhaustion. Leg cramps. Ligament pain. Stretch pain.
My Appointment: Danny was measuring big with a very strong heartbeat. I got my flu shot and passed my gestational diabetes test. woot. I get my Rhogam shot in my butt on Tuesday. boo. I also need to get my epidural consult soon just in case I have to deliver here in North Carolina. two and a half weeks until my heart appointment :) 11 and little more weeks, give or take, until Danny gets here. Time is going fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment