Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Emma Update

EmmaLee is 2 and a half years old today!
In the past 6 months she...
  • can count to 10
  • says most of her ABC's. They are painful to listen to because she skips some of the letters and just adds them in randomly.
ex: A B C D E G H I F K "LMN" O R S T F U V Y Z....sing with MEEE!
  • completely daytime potty trained. my trust ends when she sleeps...so night time diaper is a must.
  • knows most of her colors/animals/shapes
  • Favorite...
    • movie: Frozen
    • TV show: all of Disney Jr.
    • Food: cheeseburgers...McDonalds cheeseburgers. bananas, strawberries, apples. Juice boxes (or as she says "Jew boxes") ....I know I shouldn't encourage mispronunciation of words...but I cant help laugh at the Jew boxes.

    • Color: bluepurple color. I just asked her....that was the answer. I am pretty sure her favorite is pink.
She loves play doh
and baby brother
and reading
and listening to music
and baby brother
and Momma
and Momma shoes
and baby brother

and singing



<3 best big sister. love my big girl.


1 comment: